One Family's Journey: The Great Stroller Debate


Hi everybody, I'm back from Santander and we're back in Bogota waiting to get a court date for Sentencia. This week I'll be posting updates about what we've learned over the past three weeks and the process of submitting our paperwork to court. When we were packing for Colombia we heard conflicting advice about whether to take a stroller. The short answer to whether we think a stroller is a good idea is a resounding YES! To hear a more detailed why, you can click over to my personal blog at notoriousmle.com. And if you have any questions or particular details you would like to know about, just post them in the comments and I'll do my best to address them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Colombian Names

Most Common Last Names in Colombia

La Madremonte