How to vote in the Chase Giving contest:
1. Have a facebook account.
2. Go to Chase Giving on Facebook and “like” the application. You can “unlike” it later if you want.
3. Follow the directions for voting. When asked to type in a charity, type COLOMBIAN ORPHANAGES.
4. You get to vote only ONE time for FOCO, but you also have 19 other votes to use. After voting 20 times, you get a gift vote. Use the gift vote to send to another friend who hasn’t voted for FOCO twice.
5. Please: go back to the voting page and hit the “share with friends” button. You will be able to send your friends personal messages and have the voting page appear on their home pages. This is a CRITICAL part of being successful, because personal messages get friends’ attention.
6. Tell friends that, if it’s getting too complicated, please just do steps 1-3 and vote for COLOMBIAN ORPHANGES.
You can read an interview with FOCO's founder, Jane King, here: