Children's Song -- El Patio de mi Casa


It has been a while since I have posted a song that you could teach your child, but there are a few more you should know. This one includes a portion, though not all, of the alphabet. It can be sung in a round.


El patio de mi casa es particular,
The patio of my house is very special

si llueve se moja, como los demás.
if it rains, it gets wet, just like all the others.

Agáchate niña, vuélvete a agachar,
Crouch down little girl, crouch down again.

que si no te agachas no aprendes a bailar.
because if you don't crouch down you won't learn how to dance.

Hache, i, jota, ka, ele, eme, ene, o,
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O

que si tú no me quieres, otro amigo me querrá.
if you don't like me, another friend will like me.

Hache, i, jota, ka, ele, eme, ene, o,
H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O

que si tú no me quieres, otro amigo tendré yo.
if you don't like me, I will make another friend.

Listen to the song by clicking here:
Clip art:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Colombian Names

Most Common Last Names in Colombia

Most Popular Female Baby Names in Colombia -- 2000-2010