Interesting Articles

Okay, I admit it! With the boys out of school for the summer, and with me preparing for a month long trip to visit my mother-in-law in COLOMBIA, I have been finding it hard to be Ms. Blogger. I try to be a few weeks ahead in my blogs, but I have gotten a bit behind and now I am writing a new blog every night -- and this is cutting into my beauty sleep :0 and heaven knows I need more of that. So, this week I'm cheating a bit. I have found a few interesting articles that are well worth a read, rather than summarizing -- I am just going to give you the link and let you have at it!!

Here is an article about the growth of coffee, Juan Valdez and the economy of Colombia:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Blogging is a ton of work so don't be so hard on yourself!

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Colombian Names

Most Common Last Names in Colombia

La Madremonte