Preparing for Another Visit to Colombia

I reviewed my notes from the blog posts I made 2 1/2 years ago and found them to be very helpful while preparing for this trip.  Here is a link:

http://raisingcolombiankids.blogspot.com/2010/07/one-familys-return-trip-dealing-with.html

Here is another thing that I an remembering to bring this time -- BUG REPELLENT.  I am the flea banquet person, so this year I will be wearing lemon eucalyptus repellent every day in hopes of preventing those painfully itchy bites.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy to see you post a few more things!
Carolina said…
OMG! You're so right! After a month in Colombia my poor hubby was completely covered in mosquito bites!

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Colombian Names

Most Common Last Names in Colombia

Most Popular Female Baby Names in Colombia -- 2000-2010